Quebec reports 1,203 cases including 844 in the last 24 hours and deplores 6 new deaths for a total of 88,994 cases since the start of the pandemic.
• Read also: All developments in the COVID-19 pandemic
One death has occurred in the last 24 hours, to which are added 4 deaths which occurred between October 7 and 12 and 1 death occurred on an unknown date for a total of 5,976 deaths.
THE SITUATION IN QUEBEC AS OF OCTOBER 14, 2020
- 88,994 people infected (+844 in the last 24 hours. Note that 359 cases were added between October 10 and 12, due to a technical problem that occurred during a system update computer science.)
- 5976 deaths (+6)
- 488 people hospitalized (+20)
- 80 people in intensive care (-5)
- The samples taken on October 12 amounted to 20,959, for a total of 2,698,433.
- Listen to journalist Alexandre Dubé with Benoit Dutrizac on QUB Radio:
SEE ALSO: A WHO special envoy denounces containment