Quebec reports 942 new cases and three deaths, bringing the total to 86,133 people infected since the start of the pandemic and 5,953 deaths.
• Read also: [EN DIRECT] All the developments of the pandemic
Of the three deaths recorded, none have occurred in the past 24 hours. Two people died between October 2 and 9, and the third death occurred on an unknown date.
Saturday, the balance sheet reported 1097 new people declared positive and 14 deaths.
THE SITUATION IN QUEBEC AS OF OCTOBER 11, 2020
- 86 133 people infected (+942)
- 5953 deaths (+3)
- 437 people hospitalized (-7)
- 72 people in intensive care (-1)
- The samples taken on October 9 amounted to 24,503, for a total of 2,637,927.