Quebec reports 815 new positive cases and deplores five new deaths. Hospitalizations increase by 11 for a total of 468.
• Read also: All developments in the COVID-19 pandemic
Three deaths have occurred in the past 24 hours to which are added two deaths which occurred between October 6 and 11.
- Listen to journalist Alexandre Dubé with Benoit Dutrizac on QUB Radio:
THE SITUATION IN QUEBEC AS OF OCTOBER 13, 2020
- 87,791 people infected (+815)
- 5970 deaths (+5)
- 468 people hospitalized (+11)
- 85 people in intensive care (+10)
- The samples taken on October 11 totaled 20,386, for a total of 2,677,474.